You are not a failure & you never have been. 

Let’s talk real quick! 

I used to be the type of person who was extremely dismissive when it came to the conversation of positive self-talk and affirmations; I used to turn up my nose at the very thought, thinking it was a whirlwind of made-up nonsense by girls on the internet who counted on manifestation and the 'universe'. 
While now, I have realised that another mans universe is another mans God. Its the same concepts and principles at the end of the day. Manifestation is just like talking to God, and praying for the things you want for life. Affirmations are telling, or really reiterating the things that God has already told you.

You are wonderful, you are loved, you are strong & most certainly not a failure! You are only human.

On a spiritual note - there was also another point that I once came across which was so lovely, it stuck within my mind and hasn't left since: human beings were made to make mistakes. It's like, the very purpose of our existence!
We are not angels - if we were, then we wouldn't make any mistakes ever. But we were given free will, for a reason!

It's so that we can grow. 
So that we can evolve, learn and repent. 

That's why we are taught that God is the most merciful and most forgiving...why? 

Because he already knows you're going to mess up!!!

And it is Allah’s Will to lighten your burdens, for humankind was created weak.

It's all about how you deal with it afterward, which is what really counts.




So, you must realise that from this point of view, you’ve actually never failed ever??? in your life.

And I’m not even talking about exams right now, but that can apply here too. 

I don’t know anyone who’s ever ‘failed’ an exam and then not tried it again - however many times they’ve had to in order to finally pass and usually, when they do, they end up scoring way better than they ever expected and better than they probably would have in the first place. 

So you tell me, is that a failure? Because to me, it doesn’t sound like it; it just sounds like a bit of a different route. 

Anyone who has ever gone through something like that can testify how much that experience has probably changed them as a person. So just let it change you for the better.

You haven't failed, you've just fallen; you aren't failing, you're being redirected.


Over the past year I honestly didn’t realise how harsh I was actually being on myself; I think it’s because I set myself all these high expectations for myself, but my mindset wasn’t in the correct space to actually accommodate for all that hard work the journey was going to require. 

Obviously there are going be setbacks when you’re doing something new or for the first time! You’re learning through all of it? Every obstacle or setback is truly just a learning opportunity, for you to be even wiser and well-equipped than ever before.

We are typically our own harshest critics.
Like who is telling you that you failed ??? 
I mean, if I were to say to other people that I think I did terribly or I don’t feel like I did good enough, they would probably disagree.
 
And you know what? Even if some people might make you feel like you’re doing terribly or not enough, their opinion is never going to be as important as your OWN opinion of yourself - that’s not to say that you should always think you’re perfect or in the right and no one can tell you otherwise, but it’s just about embracing yourself and your learning process; embracing that things can go wrong but there’s grace in the fixing process. 

The person who you are when you’re riding back up after falling, when you’re persevering, when you’re trying to right your wrongs that person is so much more admirable.


Never beat yourself down in times of hardship... you just have to rise slowly - and it will be slow - but that’s the process; that’s when you’ll see the most learning and growth, so just appreciate where you are right now, in the knowing that you have so much further to go in life. 

That’s soooo beautiful. 
Embrace that and keep going because you are the best - and as long as you believe in yourself and push yourself to higher limits, oh just go get them girlie you will do amazingly, you already are!!!


love, hana

0 Comments