Todays Blog Post: Leap Day.

2016 has been full of so many ups and downs, and it's already the end of February! (the very end of February it can possibly get) as its a leap year! Today is the first 29th of Feb since 2012, and I honestly can't believe how fast time flies. 2012 seems like last year?!

Although to say my little sister, Zoha was born in October of that year, and she's now 4 years old really does say something.


It's so interesting to me how specific days are counted as special, even if we don't do anything 'special' on that day. I mean, for me, today was pretty normal. I still had a to go to school, go swimming...busy day, but not especially 'special'.
Though, I do like the idea that we can call today special. And we can still make it special. 

"Do not put off things you can do today, for tomorrow". 

Although a lot of crazy and upsetting things have been happening this year (not the best start to 2016) I'm determined to make things better.


yours, Hana.

0 Comments