Recently, I've been come more and more intrigued by healthy food in general, how amazing it looks and how easy it can actually be.




If I'm not wrong, the biggest struggle when trying to eat healthier is the fact that there is always something tastier around... something more appetising yet not as good for you (crisps, biscuits... you know what I'm talking about).

Why would I eat 'healthy' when I can order in pizza any day I like?

The key is to have a balance - and enjoy what you're eating. 



I was inspired by many bloggers and chefs on how they made their food look so incredibly good whilst knowing it was also possibly one of the healthiest options available.


I figured if I put effort into what I'm cooking at home, I will be more likely to make it look good, and want it to be healthier for me.


A key idea was also the idea of vegetarianism/veganism. This is something in seriously looking into, but that's for another post!
The concept is, however, to set yourself boundaries. Allow yourself to eat some things, but then restrict yourself with others.

For example, if I were to say to myself I didn't want to eat any more dairy - I'm automatically becoming more aware of the products I am buying and therefore much less likely to buy junk food.
Eating healthy is crucial for good physical and mental wellbeing; with my exams coming up soon, I have begun to really consider what is going into my body and what is fuelling my brain.

Don't make it a chore!
This is the biggest thing I've learnt - now, I absolutely adore the idea of being able to eat healthily in a unique and creative manner.


Here are some food bloggers that I have discovered recently, that have really had a positive impact over the way I think about food! 
Not only their food and recipes, but their attitude towards healthy eating is very inspiring as well as motivating:
  • @TheHappyPear
  • @RachelAma
  • @deliciouslyella
  • @TheFoodMedic
  • @thebodycoach
  • @doctors_kitchen


0 Comments