Todays blog: a little talk on my favourite newly discovered obsession: podcasts; the way I listen to them and some of my favourites to listen to.




For the longest time, I had saved a list in my phone of different Podcasts that I planned on listening to when I 'had the time'.

Though for some reason, I always had this notion that you had to pay to listen to Podcasts - I was so wrong !!!

I recently came across the Google Podcast app, which is literally amazing. You can search and find almost any Podcast available on the app, subscribe to them to see recent uploads as well as download them to listen to when you don't have data.
And it's completely free.

I have now made it an effort to listen to a Podcast at least once a day, preferably in the morning during breakfast time, or while commuting or to listen to whilst making art.


So, below I have made a list of some podcasts worth listening to.
I am sure that I will probably discover many more in the nearby future in which I will most likely make an updated post, but for now, these are my current favourites, (as well as channels I plan on listening more to) :

  • Hal Elrod (achieve your goals) - this guy is so insanely inspirational, his podcasts genuinely help so much in terms of becoming the best possible version of YOU. If you are thinking of starting to listen to podcasts, please start right here.
  • Teenage Therapy - these podcasts are really sweet, and are more for casual listening especially for when you're feeling down, or lonely. You really feel like you're part of a meaningful conversation with some new friends and you can relate to them and feel really connected.
  • The Food Medic
  • Deliciously Ella
  • The Doctors Kitchen
  • Serial - a really popular podcast, it is the storytelling of a true crime mystery, unfolding new information about the characters and plot every episode.
  • Ted Talks Daily
  • Happy Place - by Fearne Cotton 
  • Relationship Advice - by Chase & Sarah Kosterlitz
  • The Science of Success - Matt Bodnar



0 Comments