One of the (best) purchases i made during this pandemic, was a ‘milk frother’ or mini 'whisk'.

It’s one of those things that I’d always thought might be cool to have, but I didn’t really need and wouldn’t ever really use...

I was so wrong.

Since impulse buying this tiny thing off amazon last summer, i have managed to use it almost every day since without fail...

I pretty much gave myself a coffee addiction because of it... but no regrets. At all.

I've linked the one that I use, here.

Ikea also sell their own, which is cheaper here!


For my standard iced coffee recipe, I use:


1-2 tsp coffee/expresso powder `(depending on how strong I want it)

1 tsp sugar, honey or caramel sauce/syrup 

a splash of warm/hot water (I tend to use a bit of boiled water from the kettle, that's been left to cool)


- mix contents thoroughly with a teaspoon or the milk frother


- add ice cubes

- pour over cold milk [plant based or dairy!]


~ if you have and want to use fresh ground coffee, for a fresher, stronger, more robust taste - simply make the expresso using a coffee machine, French press or paper filter & then add lots of ice + cold milk

-


Here are some of my creations and photos of my new coffee obsession, that have kept me sane during lockdown season... enjoy:



     

  






      
 


      



0 Comments